Code of Practice
All members of the school community have a responsibility to:
- Treat everyone with respect.
- Act honestly, in good faith and in everyone’s best interest.
- Value whole school activities and support and promote these events.
- Contribute to the implementation of the school’s Site Improvement Plan.
- Look for the positives in people and value suggestions.
- Accompany constructive criticism with constructive solutions.
- Plan for quality learning and ensure that it is within DECD frameworks.
- Care for and maximise all resources: physical, human, financial and learning.
- Enact school and DECD policies and guidelines.
- Continually expand skills and knowledge in order to achieve their full potential.
Contribute to developing and sustaining a productive teaching and learning environment that rewards and acknowledges success.
- Sustain and further develop links with the wider community.
- Promote our school.
- Maintain a school environment that is safe, orderly and harassment free.
- Wear attire and act in a manner which reflects school and community expectations.
- Work together harmoniously and collaboratively to achieve shared goals.
- Be punctual and meet all deadlines.
- Ensure people are warmly welcomed.
- Maintain a focus on continuous improvement.